I can’t believe it’s already June! When this month is over, half of 2019 is gone! How are you doing on reaching the goals that you set for the year? I won’t lie, some of my goals are coming along just fine, while others are not. June is a great time for a goals refresh to set up for the second half of the year. Who wants to join me?
As you probably know by now, I use the Cultivate What Matters Powersheets to plan out my goals for the year and my action items every single month, and I absolutely love them! I love the way they help guide you to set meaningful goals for the year and well as the format of the monthly tending list to make sure you get all the things done. I will 100% be using this tool every year until further notice.
If you’re feeling a little bit of Powersheets FOMO right now, I’ve got great news for you. The 6-month undated Powersheets set is on sale for only $29, which means you can get your hands on this tool to help you set goals and intentions for the second half of 2019! How awesome is that? It’s something I highly recommend you try, especially if you’re struggling to find meaningful goals.
My June Goals
Every month the Powersheets has a tending sheet that helps you put together action items in 3 different categories: monthly action items, weekly action items, and daily action items. I love this structure because it helps give me a visual to all of the tasks I need to get done this month and how often I need to do it. Here is my breakdown of goals for this month
Monthly Action Items
These are things I just need to accomplish once and I can fill in the progress bar and mark it as complete.
- Get my car detailed
- Get my finances up to date
- Finish 4 books (I’m in the middle of 3 different ones at the moment)
- Create a summer bucket list
- Clean and reorganize the kitchen
- Clean out and reorganize our big file cabinet
- Get together with friends 3 times
- Start a Bible study
Weekly Action Items
These are things I need to check off once every single week
- Cook a new recipe
- 15 hour work week (meaning logging 15 hours of work on Diva and the Divine related tasks)
- Publish one blog post (minimum)
- At home facial
- Interval running workout
- Date night
- Deep clean of the house
Daily Action items
These are items that I want to be able to check off as done every single day
- Accessorize & use a colored lip product (I’m trying to work on using up my plethora of lip products and actually wear the jewelry that I own)
- Quality time with God
- Intermittent Fasting
- Ab workout challenge (not sure what this looks like, but I want to spend a few minutes on some kind of abdominal work every day
Don’t you just love how the monthly tending sheets are laid out? I am such a huge fan of these Powersheets and I’m looking forward to the official mid-year goals refresh that is happening this week! Again, the undated Powersheets are on sale for only $29! Grab your set and get ready to make the last half of the year even better than the first.