I love using Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud posts as a chance to give you guys a quick rundown of what’s happening in the world of Diva and the Divine. Happy almost-Friday!
1. We’re still chilling here in Florida. We’ll probably be here another week or so. It’s been great enjoying time with my husband’s family and being spoiled rotten (I’m a lucky girl. Trust me, I realize how blessed I am:-) ). We’ll probably be here another week or so before heading to Chicagoland for a whole new adventure.
2. One of the downsides (that isn’t entirely a downside) to being spoiled in Florida is all of the god food we’ve been eating. Most meals are eaten out. I want to know: What are your techniques for staying on track when 75% of you food is from a restaurant of some kind?
3. We welcomed our beautiful new nephew into the word on June 9th. He is amazing, and his mom is a rockstar. We planned our stay in Florida around the birth, and while he was a few days late, everything went as planned. We got to go see him the day he was born. Even though Mister and I aren’t planning on children, that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the beauty in seeing brand new baby who has been brought into this world, especially when I know he has such great parents. I’m one proud auntie with 2 beautiful boys to call my nephews. Again, I’m a lucky girl.
4. The big news on the planning front this week: Erin Condren released their 2016 Life Planners. They’re beautiful. You have even more options (hello, horizontal layout!), and she managed to make small changes that made the planner even more functional. I ordered one on release day, along with some fun bells and whistles to add to the planner euphoria. I plan on getting a review up for you all ASAP. In the meantime, if you want $10 off your first EC purchase, use this link to sign up for your account, and the $10 will get sent to you. It’s the perfect way to start getting ready for next year (what??). Don’t worry, you can get Life Planners that start in July (next month) and go through December 2016. I’m SO excited!
5. I FINALLY tried Quest protein powder, and I love it. I made my typical smoothie of strawberries, ice, spinach, and a splash of almond milk, along with the chocolate Quest protein powder. The results were a thick and super chocolatey smoothie filled with 23g protein and only 3 Points Plus. I highly recommend it.
6. I’ll be honest, I don’t have a whole lot to say, but I wanted to make sure I at least said hi. This time in Florida is primarily for getting quality family time in with Mister’s side because I’m stealing him away to Chicago, where my family lives. Blog posts will go back to their normal schedule when we get settled there. In the mean time…
7. Call to action for you! Comment below and tell me what kind of posts you want to see on here. What weight loss, planner, beauty, health, or lifestyle topics would you be interested in? Let m know!!