With the release of the 2016 Erin Condren Life Planner, planner stickers have grown even more (as if that was possible). I’ve gotten to know a few more Etsy sticker shops, and every single one of them has been a joy. Today, I want to share another little Etsy shop that is definitely worth browsing.
Meet Starlets Doodles!
Nicole, the beautiful mind behind Starlets Doodles. Her stickers bring a cute, girly feel to my planner, and I couldn’t be happier about it. There are stickers of every genre in Nicole’s shop. A few highlights from my Startlet’s Doodles haul are:
- Colorful small dots, both in brights and pastels, to create a checklist item anywhere on my page.
- Sampler kits that include everything from blank banners and flags to laundry baskets and weigh in scales. What’s great about these kits is while the stickers are the same, they come in different color schemes, which is great for people looking to keep a theme running throughout their week.
- Colorful heart themed items ranging from from flags and banners, to checklists and labels.
- Fitness, baking, and cleaning kits
- Character themed kits that include adorable iterations of characters inspired by the Little Mermaid, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland.
- Little sticker sheets that include a few seasonal selections and even churches and Bibles for planning your church activities.
Nicole’s stickers are printed on matte sticker paper with strong colors and high cut quality. As you can hopefully tell by some of the photos, they are absolutely adorable. If you’re interested in Starlets Doodles, check out Nicole’s shop and buy a sheet or two of her fabulous stickers. Her shop is definitely one I will be keeping an eye on for new and exciting stickers.