The Sephora VIB sale was this past weekend, so naturally I went to take advantage of the 20% my VIB status gives me one weekend a year. Knowing that a lot of my Sephora wishes were on my birthday and Christmas list, and that my birthday is so close (Friday!) I decided it would be best to behave a bit. I picked up a few things that I knew weren’t on the list I gave my family, and this happened to be one of them.
Sephora Favorites sets are something I look forward to every holiday season since they offer a reasonable priced way to try some of the top products they sell each year. There are typically two lip sets: a large one, and a smaller one.
The set I picked up was the smaller lip set called “Give Me Some Lip.” It retails for $25 and contains 5 deluxe mini’s and 1 full sized lip product. I fell victim to this because I was eyeballing the full size of both the NARS Orgasm lip gloss and the Urban Decay Naked lip stick, and I realized that both were in this kit, along with other names I was interested in.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in “Pout”- 0.2 oz full size- $20 value
- Pale, cool pink. The color actually scared me at first, but with a light touch, this color actually makes the lips look quite pretty. Not as intimidating as it looks.
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in “Heritage”-.05 oz- $13 value
- Matte brick red. Highly pigmented. Color is more neutral than the packaging leads you to believe.
- Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer in “Kissability”- .02 oz- $3.50 value
- Shimmering lilac pink. Feels great on lips and gives lips a beautiful glossy look without being sticky
- Buxom Full on Lip Cream in “White Russian”- .07 oz- $8.87 value
- Nude Pink
- NARS Lipgloss in “Orgasm”- .12 oz- $17.33
- Peachy pink with gold shimmer.
- Urban Decay Revoultion Lipstick in “Naked”- .03 oz- $7 value
Just to give perspective as to why I love the value of the Sephora Favorites sets, this box contains product that is worth almost $70! Do you remember how much I said the set retailed for? Yeah..$25! I’d say that this set, like many of the others, is an amazing value for your holiday budget and definitely worth picking up for yourself or your beauty loving friend or family member. I appreciated that the shades we all in a more neutral family rather than some of the bolder ones, which can be found in the large Sephora Favorites lip set.
Obviously, the only place you can buy the Give Me Some Lip set, along with all other Sephora Favorites sets this holiday season is at Sephora.
This set was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own.