MUF Shadow | FAB Eye Remedy | Kate Sommerville Kit | Hourglass Bronzer | B&B Surf Infusion | Bite Beauty Lip Mask | Beauty Blender | Formula X Nail Set | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | FAB Mattifying Gel | Perfume Sampler Set | Too Faced Melted Set | Bare Minerals Color Balm | Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream | Hourglass Blush
It’s a beauty addict’s favorite part of spring: the Sephora VIB sale! Sales are a very rare occurrence at Sephora, and beauty lovers everywhere rejoice when they get that magic coupon that lets them get a discount in their favorite store! VIB’s get early access to their 15% off starting tomorrow, and to celebrate, I put together my personal shopping list for you to peruse. I wish I could say I planned on actually picking up all of these things, but while that’s not going to happen, there is a pretty good chance I’ll pick up an item or two though. Here’s my wish list for Sephora’s Spring sale 2015. Enjoy!
1. Make Up Forever Artist Eye Shadows ($21)- I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these shadows: buttery texture, amazing pigmentation, and superb blendability. The price tag of $21 seems steep, but hear me out: If you buy 3 shadows, and a 3 pot palette, the total price is only $44. That’s like getting one of the shadows for free! Then, add the 15% off and all of the sudden you get 3 shadows in a great palette for about $38. Now we’re talking! I want to create my perfect everyday palette with these.
2. First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy ($36)- I’ve learned to love the simplicity of this brand, and I haven’t met a FAB product that I haven’t liked. This eye cream promises to “instantly erase dark circles” short term, while treating dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines over time. Sign me up!
3. Kate Sommerville Blemish Banisher Kit ($55)- Kate Sommerville is pricey, so any chance to try multiple items at a discount is a reason to celebrate. This kit for acne prone skin contains 4 different products: minis of her oil free moisturizer, ExfoliKate acne clearing treatment, detox daily cleanser, and a full size of the EradiKate Sulfer spot treatment, which I mentioned earlier this month in my wish list post.
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer ($50)- A new release from Hourglass, which is a brand that I hear nothing but amazing things about, has me lusting once again. I’m interested in the shade Luminous Bronze Light, as it’s the lighter of the two. It’s currently only available to VIB Rouge members, hopefully it will become open to everyone by sale time.
5. Bumble & Bumble Surf Infusion Spray ($29)- I will admit that I am not a fan of the B&B original surf spray, but this infusion of salt and oils is a game changer. I tried it in store, and my hair got wavy with significantly less frizz than when I used the original.
6. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26)- This is an intensely hydrating lip mask to keep lips looking healthy and feeling soft. It comes in clear and a rose gold pearl shade. The last thing I want on the beach (other than sand where it doesn’t belong) are cracked, dry lips.
7. Beauty Blender ($19.95)- I know this has been around forever, but I’ve never jumped on the bandwagon. I keep hearing amazing things about how this sponge applies foundation with a flawless finish, and I need to try it out for myself.
8. Formula X the Match Clix ($16)- Formula X put together these kits of 4 mini polishes that are geared toward specific skin tones. The one shown above is for light skin tones like mine. I adore the color combos in there. Light skin tones get a smoking red, powder pink, warm vanilla, and pastel jade.
9. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58)- The only reason I don’t have this already is the price tag. It seems like every beauty blogger and YouTuber has this in their collection, and they all love it. It’s a palette with 3 shades of finishing powders that leave the skin looking amazing in any light. The shade “incandescent light” is only available in the palette.
10. First Aid Beauty Oil-Free Mattifying Gel ($30)- Just in time for the warmer weather, FAB releases a moisturizer that is oil-free and mattifies the skin. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin like mine.
11. Sephora Bottled Dreams Perfume Sampler ($58)- Spring time is a time for renewal, so why not find a new signature fragrance? The great thing about Sephora fragrance samplers is they include a certificate for you to pick up a full size of your favorite fragrance from the sampler.
12. Too Faced Melt Your Heart Out Set– This 2 product set contains a full size Melted lipstick in Peony and a first look at the new Melted Metals in a deluxe mini of Dream House
13. Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm ($16)- A hydrating lip balm with a sheer, but noticeable wash of color. Perfect for color and moisture on the go.
14. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream ($37)- I gave this a swatch in the store. There is virtually no coverage in this product, and yet, I’m still interested. Here’s why: It’s SPF 40 that is specifically formulated for oily/acne prone skin. I rarely see sunscreen products that are oil-free. This BB cream promises no breakouts and oil control, which I desperately need in summer. If I want more coverage, I can put makeup over it.
15. Hourglass Ambient Blush ($35)- Can you tell I’m wanting ALL of the Hourglass things? I’m still kicking myself for missing out on their holiday blush palette, and praying for it’s return for the 2015 holiday season, but in the meantime, these blushes on their own would be a great addition to any summer makeup look.
The list, of course, could go on, but these are the products that are calling to me for spring and summer. I want to know what you have on your Sephora sale shopping list. Let me know in the comments below!
The sale runs from 4/16-4/21 2015