I haven’t done a Thinking Out Loud post since October, but I felt one was due.
- I’ve been suffering from some major blogger burnout lately, and between that and life getting in the way (vacation and weddings are a positive thing, but still mess up my routines), it’s been a hot minute since I’ve published anything. Do you ever suffer from burnout? What do you do to cope?
- Vacation not only feels like it messes with routines, but boy does it mess with my diet too! At the end of the day, the key to living a healthy lifestyle is balance, right? Some days, I did a great job, like when I started my day with my favorite green juice from a local breakfast place in Florida. It’s very similar to this juice, which is available online. I get green juice every time I visit. It’s refreshing in the Florida heat, and it makes me feel like I’m doing something healthy for myself while on vacation.
- And then there’s the day that I started off with Cinnabon… Delicious? Absolutely! Worth the 36 Smart Points?? (Yes..I said 36..aka more than my entire day) Not at all. That was just for the “center of the roll” treat. Not even an entire bun.
4. Now that life is returning back to normal (sort of anyway) I’m starting everything back up in full force. Thankfully, my third (and final for 2016/2017) Erin Condren Life Planner came yesterday and I’ve been getting it all set up. I now have one for personal planning, one for blog planning, and a horizontal one for short daily journal entries. You can read all about the new 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner in my review post. 5. Have you heard that apparently Starbucks is raising their prices again?! Why on Earth would they make this an annual thing. It’s not like they’re giving us a raise. If anything, loyal customers should be getting a less expensive cup of coffee. This girl needs to have her summer iced coffee fix. Good thing there are now in-store options for getting my Starbucks caffeine fix. Not cool, Starbucks…not cool at all.
6. Speaking of cold beverages: Thanks to my sister in-law I was introduced to kombucha while on vacation, and I’m obsessed. This is a super good for you beverage that is full of probiotics and good things for your gut. I’ve purchased a bottle since getting home, but the most cost effective way to get your daily kombucha fix is to brew it yourself. I definitely see a new hobby in my future. Do you have any experience with kombucha?
7. Is anyone else having a hard time grasping that we’re already in July? 2016 is officially halfway over. I feel like Christmas was a mere month ago and soon we will be preparing for it again. While fall and Christmas have some amazing things in store (including the birth of my first niece!), I kind of want to hang on to my summer for now.
8. Speaking of a new month, I just posted my June Favorites this morning. Check them out and let me know what some of your favorites were for last month.
9. I was really hoping to get to 10 things, but I think I’ve covered everything hat’s remotely exciting. Have an amazing Thursday!