In an attempt to be a good beauty addict I am actually trying to switch up my look from the same old every day and go for colors that actually work with the season. After poking through my collection I’ve found that these are my top 5 go-to colors for a nice fall (but still natural looking) lip.
Listed in order from left to right (top photo) and top to bottom (swatch photo)
- Tarte LipSurgence natural matte lip tint in Envy ($24)- This deep mauve berry shade just screams autumn to me. The matte finish gives it an extra sophisticated feel.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie (about $6-$7 at drugstores)- This is probably the most summery of the bunch because it’s a slightly brighter pink. There’s some gold glitter mixed in. I think this shade transitions nicely from summer to fall. These butters are a wonderful semi-sheer wash of color with a great dose of moisture. I currently have a small collection of 5 different ones. Great product!
- NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita ($26)- Sheer dusty rose that has buildable color and feels great on the lips.
- Buxom Big and Healthy lip stick in Brooklyn ($19)- This shade is described as a harvest fig color and is the most potent color in the bunch. I treat this product more like an all over liner. The color payout is strong and the tip is finer than most lipsticks, so it takes a few swipes to cover your lips completely.
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist ($16)- This is the most neutral shade of the list, but it still has a nice hint of pink in its beige base. This stick is pretty sheer, really moisturizing and very pretty. Added bonus: it smells like vanilla.
What lip colors would make your Top 5 for Fall list?