When I say “Dyson” you picture a high-end vacuum cleaner, right? Of course you do! I recently added their amazing cordless vacuum to my collection and I’ve never thought I could love a Dyson more than I love that vacuum. Then I got my hands on their hair dryer…
Yes, Dyson, the brand many of us turn to for clean floors, makes a hair dryer, and it’s amazing.
What makes the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer so special?
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is without a doubt the most high-tech piece of beauty technology I have ever used. The professionals at Dyson worked long and hard to produce this well thought-out and designed product. Equipped with a Dyson v9 motor, the supersonic hair dryer gets hair dried quickly and with minimal damage to your precious strands. The features of the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer are as follows:
- Air Multiplier Technology: Air is amplified 3 times, producing a high-pressure, high-velocity jet of air (Think about the Dyson hand dryers in some public bathrooms. Those things are powerful).
- Pulse-width modulation enables precise control of the heating element.
- Annular element construction: Annular double-stack heating element allows a compact barrel without compromising heat generation.
- Glass Bead Thermistor: Thermal sensor measures exit flow temperature 20 times per second and transmits data to the machine’s microprocessor.
- Intelligence: To help prevent extreme heat damage a microprocessor in the head intelligently controls the heating element using data from a thermistic bead.
- 4 heat settings and 3-speed settings
- Power: The Dyson digital motor v9’s 13 impeller blades spin at up to 110,000 rpm. It’s fast, light, and small.
- Vibration reduction mount: a rubber isolation mount prevents the motor from vibrating against the inside of the handle, reducing the transfer of noise between the motor and the case.
- Removable filter cage: easy cleaning!
- Engineered for balance: the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is the only manufactured hair dryer with the motor in the handle instead of the head.
- Negative ions help reduce static in the hair.
- LED indicators
- Stainless steel magnetic interface: The only hair dryer with magnetic attachments for easy fitting and rotation.