Okay my friends, I am officially doing a random little giveaway! As I’ve been going through things in the apartment, trying to downsize and clean things out, I realized how many beauty things I have sitting in my bins that I’m simply not using. I’m talking not even once! I didn’t want to just throw things away, so I figured I’d pool some of them together and give them away. Since I’m a blogger now, I decided it was giveaway time!
**Fear not! None of these products have been used except to be swatched when I got them. If they’ve been opened, they’ve only been used on my hand. All clean and ready for you, I promise 🙂 **
Here’s what the winner gets:
- BHCosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Sun
- POP Beauty Eye Shadow Trio in Bright Up Your Life (full size)
- Eyetini Shadow Tint in Spiced Rum (full size)
- Starlooks Eyeliner in Amethyst (full size)
- Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner in Intense Black (full size)
- Nail Rock glitter manicure in blue (full size polish and pot of glitter)
- Pop Beauty lipgloss in Fuchsia Freesia (bright pink)
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
- LUSH Shimmer Bar
- LUSH Snow Fairy bar soap
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara (travel size)
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil (trial size)
- Mac Crushed Pigment Stack in Surf the Ocean (From the Surf, Baby collection. Full Size valued at $32.50)
Yeah, it’s a pretty random collection, but it’s a pretty exciting haul, if I do say so myself. The MAC product alone is worth entering for if you like to play with your eye shadows 🙂
So, as you can see there is a nifty little Rafflecopter widget down below. Follow the directions on there to earn your entries. You earn one entry for each thing that you do. You can:
The Rules of the Game:
1. If you are under the age of 18, please ask your parents before entering the giveaway.
2. This IS open internationally.
3. The giveaway will run from 12:00am on Saturday March 1, 2014 through Friday, March 7th at 11:59pm (one week!). I will announce the winner on here and on my YouTube channel.
And that’s really all there is to it. I’m thinking about doing some other giveaways every so often. How would you feel about giveaways that aren’t necessarily beauty related (although beauty will be one that happens too), but more health and fitness related (Quest Bars, Weight Watchers products, etc). Thoughts?
Go ahead and enter below. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway