September means my favorite season is fast approaching! Time for cosy warm sweaters, hot tea and coffee, and pumpkin everything! As I’ve been browsing the internet I found a handful of things that I’m dying to get my hands on this month.
1. Victoria’s Secret Hooded Cardi: Oh my gosh, I saw this and it was love at first sight. To me, the cooler seasons are all about staying warm and cozy in Chicago’s sometimes vicious weather. This cardigan runs big, so you can bundle up and stay warm. I also love the hooded idea for those times when I really want to be cozy. I’m loving the grey (pictured) and latte colors.
2. Nars Audacious Lipstick: I got to try this lipstick in a pretty bright shade for me (Natalie, a flamingo pink) and I loved everything about it. The coverage is bold and beautiful and the formula leaves my lips feeling amazing. For fall, I’ve got my eyes on this lippy in the shades Brigitte (nude rose), Anna (smoky rose), Juliet (pink coral), or for days I’m feeling bold and seasonal, Viven (red plum). The price tag is steep at $32 each, but the product is pretty fabulous.
3. Zoya Flair collection: The entire shimmery, fall hued nail polish collection from Zoya is on pointe, and I’m always dying for new nail polishes. The 3 pictures are the 3 I’m dying to add to my fall collection: Tris (metallic grey), Cinnamon (metallic brown), and Giada (metallic purple). These will be making an appearance in my nail polish collection soon.
4. Grace and Lace Perfect Fit Tank: I bought the Perfect Fit leggings from Grace and Lace and I love them, so now I of course want to try one of their tanks. Its super soft, holds its shape, and stays put. These are all great qualities in a tank top. It also comes in a wide variety of colors. I’ll have one of each please! It’s a “one size” tank, which leaves me a tad skeptical, but I’m still dying to try one.
5. Teavana Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea: I have no idea what the name has to do with anything, but the flavor notes are strawberry, apple, peppermint, and spearmint. For me, that sound like a cup of warm Heaven. It’s also low caffeine, which means it would be a great evening tea. This is definitely going on my list the next time I’m at the mall.
6. LUSH Cup O’ Coffee Face Mask: Guys, it’s a Lush face mask whose primary ingredient is coffee! Enough said..
As the summer season comes to a close, what sort of things do you have your eye on to bring you into the new fall season?