It is the final quarter of 2020! Can I get a HALLELUJAH??
Anyway, welcome to October! A new month means new goals, but a new quarter in my Cultivate What Matters Powersheets means it’s also time to refresh my big picture goals for the year. So here’s the thing, I didn’t so much as refresh them as I did scrap them and start fresh.
Don’t judge me. It’s 2020…
Here are my 8 refreshed goals for the last quarter:
- Complete my nutrition certification course
- Marriage goals: Have 2 outings for dates (apple picking, etc) as 2020 turned most of our date nights into ordering in and doing things at home. This is fine and dandy, but a little bit of change would be nice.
- Health goals: Complete a cut (period of being in a calorie defict for fat loss) and reverse diet into maintenance mode. End 2020 in maintenance.
- Diva and the Divine: Upload 2 videos & 1 blog post each week from now until the end of the year. Set up my 2021 content planner. Learn how to implement a Batch Week for content creation.
- Home: Declutter my office and do a kitchen/pantry audit.
- Music: Become proficient at 2 songs on the piano and actually read through 2 theater books on my theater shelf
- Personal Development: Reading, become a “finisher” (use up my skincare, things in the pantry, etc)
- Spirituality: Daily devotionals and prayer time.
I’ve simplified, but accomplishing these goals would be huge for ending 2020 on a high note. Now let’s take a look at my action items for the month of October specifically.
Monthly Action Items
- Complete chapters 9-13 of my nutrition course
- Deep clean the office
- Create my Powersheets content for the 2021 release (coming 10/14! Stay tuned!)
- Finish my CMT day in the life video
- Make an eye doctor and PCP appointment
- Go apple picking
- Read Girl on Fire
- Read The Slight Edge
- Read half of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
Weekly Action Items
- Meal plan/meal prep
- Upload 2 videos
- Publish 1 blog post
- Spend time at the piano
- Study time
- Date night
Daily Action Items
- Meet my macro target daily
- Get up early and don’t hit snooze
- Check of at least 80% of my habits on my tracker
- She Reads Truth Bible study and 100 Days to Brave devotional
I’ve kept things super straightforward and simple, and I even left some lines blank. I’m tired of having wild ambitions for my tending sheets and then getting so overwhelmed I don’t do any of it (which happens to me a lot). Instead, I decided to leave a few spaces blank in an effort to cut out overwhelm. I’m doing enough, and I will feel incredible if I can get all of these things accomplished this month.
I’m looking forward to working hard and actually leaving 2020 better than I came into it, despite all of the madness that 2020 brought.