Mother’s day is just around the corner (May 10th. Mark you calendars) for those of us in the USA. As the years go by and you out grow being able to give mom the cute thing that you crafted in your elementary school classroom, it sometimes gets more difficult to figure out what to get mom for her special day. I’ve thrown together a few suggestions from fashion to skincare to chocolate (something I know my mom always loves).
Jo Malone Collection | Hand Cream Tin Box | Striped Scarf | Kendra Scott Earrings | Philosophy Amazing Grace Set | Tin Travel Candle | Clarsonic Mia 2 | Michal Kors Bag | Shari’s Berries
1. Jo Malone “House of Jo Malone” Collection– Definitely a luxe gift for mom, this Jo Malone set contains six luxury products (hand soap, cologne, body cream, travel candle, and bath oil) each in a different signature Jo Malone scent. Perfect for a seasoned lover of the products or someone who wants to try out various Jo Malone scents and products.
2. Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Tin Box– This is a set of 12 0.9oz hand therapy creams, each a different, luxurious scent. The creams are formulated with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and ceramides to help hydrate and heal even the driest hands.
3. Sole Society Mixed Stripe Scarf– Scarves are in all year round, but being in the midst of spring calls for a spring themed accessory. This light scarf in coral and mint is the perfect way to brighten up any basic look.
4. Kendra Scott “Alex” Drop Earrings- These 2″ drop earrings with gold plating are ready to add a pop of color to any outfit. These come in 9 different color options so there’s something for everyone.
5. Philosophy “Amazing Grace” eau de parfum Layering Set– Amazing Grace is a very popular fragrance by Philosophy which is a clean, powdery floral smell. This set contains 4 products all in the same scent for optimum fragrance layering to help the scent last all day. Included are an eau de parfum, a 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath, a body cream, and a perfume rollerball.
6. Mine Design “I Love Mom” tin candle– This is a travel candle perfect for getting your message of love across. Made of natural wax and natural cotton, the candle burns with a currant berry smell.
7. Clairsonic Mia 2– By now everyone has heard of Clairsonic. Whether you choose to go with the Mia 2 or full sized, the Clairsonic skincare system is a gift that will make mm feel pampered every single day. The timer on this device pulses letting you know when to move on to a new section of your face to ensure a thorough 60 second cleansing. The Clairsonic is great for all skin types.
8. MICHAEL Michael Kors “Jet Set” Saffiano– Another way to spoil mom this Mother’s day is by getting her a great new bag. This Michael Kors bag is a great day tote with several pockets, sturdy straps, and many spring and summer color options.
9. Shari’s Berries– Let’s be honest, most moms love their chocolate. I know I sent my mom Shari’s last year and she was thrilled. There’s nothing quite like biting into a deliciously covered juicy chocolate covered strawberry. Yum!
While those are all of the things on my list, there are obviously many other ways to show mom you care on mothers day. A few other thoughts:
- A gift card for a mani/pedi or a massage
- A lovely bouquet of flowers
- A framed photograph of her children or grandkids
- Take mom out to dinner.
Most importantly, pick up the phone and give her a call to tell her you appreciate all she’s done for you. If you’re near by, make sure you stop over and say hi. I know I’m not a mom, but I’m pretty sure one of the best gifts you can get yours is spending time with her. Moms like that sort of thing 🙂