Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation | ECCO Sandal | L’Occitane Ultra Matte Fluid | MUF Artist Shadow Palette | Cane & Austin Pads | Sigma HD Brush | AG Skinny Jeans | Apt 9 Embellished Tee
1. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation ($65)- This is an oil free moisturizer that over time exfoliates and fades dark spots as well as calms and clears skin. I’ve used minis of this and love it. Don’t freak out about the price because this is for a 3 oz large tub. Great value that will last quite some time.
2. ECCO “Damera” Leather Sandal ($119)- I bought a pair of ECCO sandals last summer and I love them. My feet are high maintenance with CMT, so I need supportive footwear, and those to a stellar job. The Damera sandals look like they’ll have the same comfort and support as my current pair, but with a bit more dressy feel with the silver shimmer.
3. L’Occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid($42)- Summer months means oilier skin for me, so extra efforts to mattify are necessary. This fluid contains lemon oil for purification (and an amazing smell), zinc to help with access sebum, and Angelica extracts to help hydrate. This product has great reviews and I’m dying to give it a try.
4. Makeup Forever Artist Shadow Palette($42)- I’ve mentioned the reformulated MUF Artist shadows a time or two and now I have the perfect way to get them. They’ve released 2 palettes with 9 shadows in it, sizes comparable to MAC shadows. While they also have a brights palette, I have my eyes on the nudes palette. This solved the “which 3 nudes do I get?” dilemma for me.
5. Cane & Austin Miracle Pads ($68)- These pads are an intense glycolic peel to help exfoliate the skin and reduce fine lines and acne scarring.
6. Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush ($24)- This brush has densely packed bristles and a unique shape to offer quality foundation application. I’m always looking for better face brushes.
7. AG ‘Prima’ Mid Rise Skinny Jeans ($176)- After Jennifer Ross raved about these jeans in her April favorites, they instantly went on my radar. I love mid rise pants, as they cover the troublesome muffin top area, and since they’re stretchy they will be easy and comfortable to wear. Pricy, yes, but I want to eventually start turning my wardrobe into timeless classic pieces, rather than whatever is on sale. That goal comes with a price.
8. Apt 9 Embellished Tee ($20)- I saw this in Kohls the other day and I almost bought it then and there. I have been loving the look of looser tees lately, and this one sits right on the figure, comes in my favorite mint color, and has beautiful embellishment that leaves no need for a necklace. It comes in several other colors/styles including a beautiful lavender as well. There’s a pretty good chance I’ll pick at least one up.