It’s the most wonderful time of the year, friends! This year I wanted to put out my own ideas for holiday gifts in the form a few different gift guides, and here’s my first one: Beauty gifts under $25. Super budget friendly ways to make your beauty addict feel a little luxe this season.
- EOS Holiday Lip Balm Trio ($8.99)- EOS lip balm is loved by many. This set contains 3 full size lip balms in Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry and Limited Edition Vanilla Bean. Also included are 2 pages of dazzling sticker art to make your balms shine. A fun, functional (everyone needs soft lips!), and budget friendly gift idea.
- Origins Mini Mask Marvels ($22.50)- I bought myself this gift set last year as a treat and I loved it. This little set contains 3 of their best seller masks: The Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask, and the Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask. All 3 masks were great, and I got several uses out of each tube, making it well worth the money spent. I will be treating myself to this set again this holiday season.
- Lush Golden Wonder Wrapped Gift ($19.95)- This gift set contains 3 festive favorites for the holiday season: Celebrate Body lotion, scented like citrus champagne, Gold FUN, which smells like honey toffee, and the holiday favorite Golden Wonder bath bomb. It’s the perfect gift to bring a little joy to anyone’s bath time.
- Too Faced Melted Kisses ($25)- This is a great little set for the lipstick lover. I bought this last month and enjoy wearing each shade. Melted Kisses contains 4 mini liquid lipsticks: Chihuahua, Berry, Metallic Peony, Metallic Macaron. While I’m just getting into the bolder lips, I don’t find any of the shades off-putting at all. Even the deep berry shade is amazing.
- Ole Henriksen 3 Mini Wonders + Cleanse ($25)- I’m emphasizing the +Cleanser part of this set. I bought myself the 3 mini wonders and found it to be a great little something special to give my face. This kit contains the same 3 minis as the original set, but it also includes a1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser for only $0.50 more than the price of the original set. During the holiday gift set season I always look for the best value sets that are out there.
- Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask Discovery Set ($20)- Sleeping masks are all the rage in skincare right now. Why wouldn’t they be? A mask you put on and forget about? No cleanup? Yes please. Sephora recently released their own collection of sleep masks, and this set lets you try them all. Inside you’ll find 6, single use masks in Rose, Honey, Green Tea, Ginseng, Pearl, and Lotus. They also have a gift set of sheet masks and eye masks for $25, if that’s more your style.
- Beauty Blender and Mini Cleanser Set ($25)- I recently hopped on the Beauty Blender bandwagon, and I now understand why it’s such a big deal. I love applying my foundation with this special sponge. This set lets you gift (or get) an original Beauty Blender as well as a mini solid cleanser. This cleanser is amazing. I use it on all of my brushes and they’re super clean after a quick wash.
- Sephora Favorites Eau So Luxe Perfume Sampler ($25)- While I find sample size perfumes annoying when they come in my Birchboxes, I love the concept of Sephora’s fragrance gift samplers. Why? Because of the voucher you get inside. The idea is, you get to try some perfumes, then redeem your voucher for a full size of the one you liked the most. That alone makes all of the sets worth it. Here, I’m featuring the $25 set that comes with a free rollerball. You get to try scents like Flowerbomb and Elizabeth and James Nivana Black spray, along with 4 others (6 samples total), then head to Sephora to pick your favorite one up in a generous rollerball size.
Those are just a few favorites on a long list of budget friendly beauty gift ideas that are out there this holiday season. Stay tuned for more gift guides as we enter the 2015 holiday season.
*Post may contain referral or affiliate links*