The Too Faced La Belle Carousel is an amazing holiday gift set for any Too Faced fan. This kit contains 12 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, and a deluxe mini mascara for $49.00. It is available at Sephora, Ulta, and on the Too Faced website.
A fun aspect of this set is that it actually comes as 6 separate palettes all in a glittery pink carousel. On the back of each palette is a little To: and From: label, meaning that one suggested use for this is to gift the palettes as little stocking stuffers or something. Of course, you could also be like me and keep them all for yourself 🙂 I love the variety of shades that the eye shadows offer making it very easy to experiment with some festive holiday look. Let’s take a closer look at the shades.
- Luminous Peach Blush– This is an orangey-peach with some golden shimmer. Color payout is high, so a little goes a long way.
- Sun Bunny Dark Bronzer– This is a frosty, medium/dark brown with some yellow undertones and golden shimmer. I like a natural bronze look, so I will probably be saving this for summer. As you can see, color payout is very strong so blending is a must.
- Who’s Your Poppy? Blush– A warm, rosy pink with gold shimmer. At first glance it reminded me of NARS Orgasm blush, just a bit more on the pink side. Good color payout.
- Chocolate Soleil Bronzer– I have heard so much about this bronzer. This matte, medium/dark brown goes on smooth and blends well. Color payout is strong, so use a light touch. The best part is you can smell the cocoa in this product. Delicious!
- Frost– A sheer, shimmery white. I found it hard to get a solid color payout off of this, but it is great for a wash of shimmer for that wintery look.
- Tin Soldier– A metallic silver grey. The consistency is smooth, application is nice and color payout is strong.
- Christmas Tree– Dark Emerald green with green shimmer. Slightly difficult to apply, but with a little layering it looks great. Definitely a Christmas color.
- Santa’s Boots– Black with subtle silver sparkle. Strong color payout and smooth application.
- Nutrcacker– Frosted white. Beautiful color that gives light to the eyes without an abundance of shimmer. Good color payout and nice application
- Nude Beach– Light golden beige with gold glitter. There is fallout from the glitter and the consistency is a tad powdery, but the color payout is good.
- Boxes & Bows– Bright, warm toned pink with gold shimmer that makes it almost two-toned. Beautiful color with nice payout and smooth, buttery application.
- Sugar Plum Fairy– Deep plum purple with blue/silver shimmer. The color payout of the base is great and it blends really well. The glitter tends to fall out.
- Tufted Suede– Light, warm beige with a matte finish. Great for an all over lightening shade. Application is smooth and color payout is strong.
- Angel Hair– Light brown with some gold and copper metallics. It’s a little powdery, but applied pretty smooth on my lids.
- Haute Chocolate– A dark, warm brown with a metallic finish. Smooth application and great color payout. I have been loving this shade as a crease/outer corner color. One of my favorites in the set.
- Yule Log– Very deep, dark brown with a satin finish and subtle gold glitter. This one was not nearly as smooth as haute chocolate and I found it more difficult to blend. Color payout was still strong.
Also included in the set was a deluxe mini of Too Faced’s “Better than Sex” mascara, which has a collagen filled formula that gives you volumized, intense lashes.
This set is a great dose of Too Faced products all packaged (beautifully, I might add) into one amazing holiday gift set. You can create an endless amount of looks or use it to spread pieces of Too Faced joy to others. Also available is the Under the Mistletoe La Creme lip set.
Product was purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.