Starting this year Erin Condren decided to put out a seasonal mystery box full of exclusives, sneak peeks, and product favorites. The catch is you don’t know what is in the box until it shows up at your door. By the time you start seeing posts on Instagram or on YouTube, the box has long since been sold out and you wouldn’t be able to get your hands on it anyway, so you have to be willing to fork over the moolah and hope for the best. The box costs $35 and ships free in the USA. I didn’t get the winter box, but I decided to take the plunge for spring. Curious as to what is inside? Read on!
- Floral Ink Folded Notecard ($1.50): This is one of EC’s blank note cards complete with envelope and matching circle sticker to seal it with.
- Cherry blossom corner pockets ($5): this is our first sneak peek. The corner pockets themselves is not a new product, but the shade cherry blossom is a new color offering. Basically, these sticky note type products turn whatever you put them on into a little pocket to hold papers, planner stickers, business cards, etc.
- Address booklet in floral Ink ($6): this mini address book fits perfectly in the keep it together folder of your life planner. It’s small enough where it isn’t an intrusive size, but has enough spaces to keep all of your most important contact information all in one spot.
- Mini magnetic page markers (price n/a): this is a sneak peek number two. These mini page markers are a little bit bigger than my thumbnail. They come in a set of three and are in metallic finishes, and since I’m a sucker for things that shine, these are right up my alley. You get one in silver, yellow gold, and rose gold.
- Floral Inc. notepad ($15): sticking with the floral Inc. theme, they threw in a matching no pad. This is perfect for shopping lists, to-do lists, or anything else that you use a notepad for. It’s pretty self-explanatory.
- Springs sticker sheets ($3 each): while EC’s sticker sheets themselves are not new or exciting, the two sheets that came in the spring box are exclusive to that box. That means they will never be available on the Aaron Condron website, so only people who bought the box are going to have access to these beautiful watercolor stickers to use in their planners.
- “Stay Awhile” Rose Gold art print (exact price n/a. Best guess $20): Art prints are a more recent release on the EC website (maybe a few months now), and I guess putting this in the box is their attempt at giving them a push. This print is in a smaller, exclusive to box size, as the smallest you can order appears to be 11 x 11. The rose gold foil looks great, and the frame is pretty heavy duty. I think this will be perfect for hanging near my door. Of course, now I want to order some other prints. Well played, Erin Condren, well played indeed…
- 40% off Art Prints coupon. The people at EC aren’t dumb. Not only did they throw in the art print to whet our appetites, but they also gave us a code (unique codes, so I can’t share it) for 40% off an art print purchase. You better believe I will be using that, especially now that they added some more print options. Again, well played…
- Cherry Blossom Hardbound Notebook (price n/a): This sneak peek is the thing I was most excited to see in the box. Apparently, EC is going to release hardbound notebooks. This book is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s compact enough to throw in my purse. The color we got is “cherry blossom” (clearly the color theme for the box) which is a nice pale pink, and the foil detailing is in rose gold. Not only is the foil on the front (in a tasteful EC asterisk), but it’s on the inside cover, the inside back cover, and on the sides of the pages. It was love at first sight. The best part: It appears they’re releasing them in 10 colors, so there’s something for everyone. I don’t know the release date of the notebooks yet, but I can promise you I will be there!
That’s everything that was in the spring Erin Condren Seasonal Surprise box. What do you think of everything that’s inside? If you’re interested in the next box make sure you go to the website and get on the “notify me” list so you know when the next box is available for purchase.
Want $10 off your first EC purchase? Use this link to sign up for an account and you’ll get a coupon code in your email inbox.