Welcome to my first ever GROUP coaching class!!
As a former WW member (for 10+ years) I’ve experienced first-hand the challenges and the freedom of switching from Points to calorie and macro counting. As a coach, I’ve made it my mission to help others who want to make that same transition but are afraid to pull the trigger.
During this challenge, I want to help ease you through this transition. I know it’s hard and scary. I know because I’ve done it. It took a lot, but when I finally let go of the diet that was no longer serving me or my body, my life became different. I experienced food freedom.
Yes, there’s a learning curve. Yes, it’s going to take time. Yes, it will be difficult, but I know you can do it.
If you’ve been toying with wanting to work with me, now is the time to get a taste of what it’s like in a group coaching setting.
Throughout these 6 weeks we will learn:
- Macro tracking
- Breaking food rules that Points and diet mentality instilled in us
- What it feels like to finally pull the trigger on something you’ve been considering for quite some time, but have been afraid to do so
- How to balance nutritious, whole foods with treat foods that you enjoy
- Why weight loss mode might not be the right place for your body right now (even if you’re not at goal) and what to do about it.
- How to start taking power away from food and the scale and how to give it to yourself
This class runs from August 16- September 26th! Spots are limited!
- Customized calorie & macro calculations
- 3 Zoom Group coaching calls
- A private Facebook group specifically for members of this challenge where you will have access to encouragement and support from one another and where you will communicate with me, your coach!
- Facebook Live Q&A sessions
- Emotional support to help get you through the transition from Points/Bites to Calorie and Macro counting!
I know it’s scary, but trust me, it’s worth it!!
Note: Payment is non-refundable. The consult and content provided by Diva and the Divine LLC coaching are not meant to be a substitute for a medical diagnosis, medical treatment plans, or professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor for questions regarding your health and medical treatments. The advice you are given in coaching is merely a tool to help assist you in your wellness goals. Do not ignore any medical advice from your professional medical staff on behalf of information you receive through coaching.